- Place a steamer basket in a large skillet. Add water to come up to the bottom of basket and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add chopped kale; cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Lift basket from skillet; drain water from skillet.
- Add olive oil and garlic to skillet; add kale and toss over medium heat 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Pour lemon juice and tamari soy sauce over the vegetables. Mix and let steep for a minute.
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley and serve as a side dish
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Vegan / gluten free
1 bunch of Dinosaur Kale, washed and cut into bit size pieces
1 Tbsp chopped Garlic
1.5 tsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
2 tsp of Lemon juice
1 tsp of Tamari soy sauce
Garnished with fresh sprig of Parsley